Forum posting jobs is very simple. If you want to do the jobs, you collect a thousand plus forum and join fast then listed by category.
How to find a forum:
Go to the search engine such as Google and search “forum:keywords or phrases”
Example: forum:food and drink
What is expected from Workers?
- Go to https://www.onanswer.com/hemp-flower-relieve-pain-anxiety-and-skin-inflammation/
- Browse and read the full article. Make a summary of the article.
- Then, go to any targeted forum that you are already registered in.
- Post a new thread and write a good review following keywords or phrases.
- Write a clean and grammatical error-free post.
- Somewhere inside the review, point the readers to go to the URL below if they want to choose Keywords.
- Include the following link in your post.
- Use the following keywords as anchor links and tags of the post if possible.
- Make sure you posted it in the right section/category of the forum. The section/category must be about “Keywords or phrases“
- Make sure that you are allowed to include a link in your post and that the link is visible to forum guests (i.e. people shouldn’t need to log in to view your post).
Please read carefully job instructions then do the job or leave the job.
Keywords for anchor links and tags:
Choose keywords form the post that is learning for forum posting jobs.
I will not allow post of Reddit, Quora and Social Media. I allow only forum post.
Do not make a spammy comment. Write something pertinent that will not be deleted by an administrator. Do not try to post the same person/user with multiple IDs.
The forum must be Keywords or phrases related and the post must be inaccurate category/section. Post to the non-related forum will be marked as spam. Make sure the link is clickable (forum allows BB Code) and redirects to my website. Your forum post must be visible to guests (people who are not logged in) and should not be deleted by an administrator.
Required proof that the task was finished?
- Your Username (Your forum username)
- Link to your post (Your forum post link)
- The date you posted the thread